Since its inception the company has been doing extremely well. The company has so far trained education officials, educators, students, doctors, nurses, dieticians, psychiatrists, ordinary employees such as grounds men, cleaners, security personnel, ABET educators and number of people at ABET level.
People/Organisations that we have worked with:
• Free State LGSETA to train some of their municipalities.
• Gauteng Department of Education.
• Health workers at Mafikeng Hospital.
• In collaboration with the Monitor Consultancy we conducted a workshop for the Gauteng Department of Education
(Ekurhuleni East) on skills development.Some of the topics covered were chairing and taking minutes.
• We have just completed training programme with SAA employees on Managing Your Personal Finance and another course on Finance for Non-Financial Managers which started towards the end of 2009.
• Manage Personal Finance.
• Finance for non-financial managers.
• Bargaining Council.
• Negotiation Skills.
• Labour Relations Act.
• RE 5 and RE 1 (this are regulatory exams which all financial advisors, consultant from financial institutions such as the banks and insurance companies have to possess).